Our $599 Website are now an even better! We’ve added some additional features/Web pages and free items!
You will get the following Web pages for your website:
- Home Page
- About Us
- Products & Services (20 individual items with one picture each), or Menu (100 food menu items with 10 pictures total)
- Photo Gallery (with 10 pictures)
- Contact Us with mail form
You will also get the following for free:
- Free Web hosting for the first year! $99/year thereafter. (If you want to move your site after one year, we will package your files and e-mail them to you for free and ready for you to move.)
- 10+ free templates to start you off! With a few clicks, you can instantly change the look and feel of your website! (There are thousands more free and available online!)
- E-mail and telephone support free for 30-days! (Extended plans also available.)
You can preview the demo sites:
Remember, you can further personalize your website in seconds with just a few clicks and the thousands of free templates out there!
For $599, you’re getting a full-service website and a complete solution built on a world-class platform. And, you’re getting it all at the price of a do-it-yourself service! You won’t find a better deal or a better value elsewhere!
We’ve added a new service to our line-up: Web Project Management.
If you are working on some type of Web project (even if it is with a different company), our Web Project Management service can help ensure your project gets completed on-time, within budget, and correctly. Our Web Project Managers are the “construction managers” for your Web projects.
Our Web Project Management works great for projects that involve:
- Web Design, Web Development, Website Redesign (website creation & editing)
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- Online Reputation Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Graphic Design
You can learn more about this service on our company website.
We are happy to announce that we are adding Small Business Technology Consulting to our line-up of small business solutions. Here is some more information:
Topics and Matters We Consult On:
- Web design, Web development, websites, e-commerce
- Online advertising, online reputation management, SEO – search engine optimization, social media marketing
- Technology infrastructure (including hardware and software)
- Data safety and redundancy
- Business continuity planning for technology (preparation for disasters and disaster recovery)
Features of Our Small Business Technology Consulting:
Analysis – We can observe and study the problems that your business is facing to find answers and solutions for you.
Planning – Plan your technology projects so you can minimize mistakes and minimize delays to have a successful outcome.
Reports – Get documented answers and solutions to your technology questions and problems.
Blueprints – A blueprint for your technology-related projects can provide guidance and direction to the designers, developers and technicians working on your projects. For the business owner, it provides a guideline you can see. This way, you can know if your project is being done correctly and you can fix any issues early on to minimize mistakes, reduces unnecessary costs, and avoids delays.
Project Management – We have live project managers that can oversee and manage your technology projects. Project management gives small business owners the highest confidence ensuring their projects are completed correctly and on time.
Contact us if you have a need for or questions about our small business technology consulting.
Congratulations to two of our SEO – Search Engine Optimization clients! They have achieved some incredible results in their rankings on a major search engine! We’ve attached some screen-shots of their incredible “organic” or “natural” search results, below! Thanks to our SEO – Search Engine Optimization service they were able to land on page 1 with positions #1, #2, #3, #5 and #6 with various search terms! Continue reading